Did You Know: Only 1 in 3 Americans create a household budget. (via Gallup)
Are you one of them?
If not, there are more options than ever before to help you easily and quickly manage your money – straight from your phone. Even if the word “budget” scares you, there’s an app for that!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Mint – This app is going to give you the big picture view of your finances. It tracks transactions, trends and even goals.
- Moven – Keep track of your purchases and what your funds look like after purchases with Moven. You can also use this app for mobile payment technology.
- Level Money – Level Money reviews your expenses, recommends a savings rate and tells you how much you have left to spend.
- You Need A Budget – Built on the “zero-sum” system, this app will allocate your available assets into categories.
- Every Dollar – A Dave Ramsey app, Every Dollar is based on the envelope system. It uses budgeting categories and tailors your budget to your needs. Also follows Ramsey’s seven-step journey to financial solvency.
- Quicken – Probably one of the most well-known apps and platforms, Quicken allows you to do everything from build a household budget to manage and maximize your investments.
Figure out what’s most important to you when it comes to managing your money. Each of these apps provides value in different ways. Try a few out until you find the one that works best for you and your needs.
Is there an app that you use and love that didn’t make our list? We’d love to hear about it!